Time is precious for every business. Even the slightest technology downtime can cost your thousands of dollars. At Advantage IT Services, we provide reliable and excellent managed IT services in Tri-Cities WA. Over the years, we have served the IT needs of businesses in Kennewick, Pasco, and Richland, WA.
Our trusted IT engineers will manage your computer networks and IT department efficiently and prevent any technology downtime. We are the ideal provider of managed IT services in Tri-Cities WA that has what it takes to increase profitability, maximize productivity, and eliminate inefficiency for your business.
What Is A Managed IT Service Provider (MSP)?
A managed IT service provider (MSP) is a company that remotely manages a client’s IT infrastructure and/or end user system on a proactive basis. In most contractual arrangements, the MSP is saddled with the responsibilities of providing around-the-clock monitoring, management, and repair of IT infrastructure for the client who pays a monthly fee for the receipt of the services.
Most MSPs provide their service offerings under a service-level agreement (SLA), a contractual arrangement between the MSP and its client that spells out the performance and quality metrics that will govern the relationship. It is a growing trend and the right alternative to the traditional break/fix solution.
Who Is A Good Candidate For Managed IT Services?
Most businesses are good candidates for managed IT services. It all depends on the understanding of the business owner or manager. The major indications that you or your organization is a good candidate for managed IT services are:
- Businesses that have realized that IT is an integral aspect of operation that should not be handled by a regular guy but real experts
- Business owners that have realized that their businesses depend on IT support and cannot do without it
- Businesses that understand that IT should be left for the experts while staff focus on core business functions
- Business owners that know they are not going to become IT guys
- Businesses that want the very best IT experts to work for them without being full-time employees
- Businesses that are tired of finding, hiring, and managing inefficient IT guys
- Businesses that realize the potential cost of downtime and business interruption, and want to avoid it
- Businesses that have realized that utilizing the services of MSPs is far better than depending on the traditional break/fix IT support.
What Happens If/When My Infrastructure Goes Down?
Managed IT Service Providers have disaster recovery plans. This will be very helpful when disaster strikes and your infrastructure goes down. If/when that happens, the Disaster recovery plan will be initiated to ensure that your infrastructure is up and running in no time. It is important to have this discussion with a potential MSP before entering into any contract.
Contact Us Today!
For more information about our managed IT services in Tri-Cities WA, schedule an appointment with us today. Our qualified IT engineers at Advantage IT Services will be available to attend to you and discuss your needs. We will create a personalized solution that perfectly fits your business model. We guarantee you excellent services.Managed IT Services Tricites WA
View Larger Map