Advantage IT Services is your trusted provider of managed IT services in Las Vegas. We understand how precious your time is. We also know that even the slightest downtime can affect your business. Our aim is to prevent any technology downtime before it happens. Our trusted IT engineers will manage your computer networks and IT department. With this, we will maximize productivity, eliminate inefficiency, and increase profitability for your business.
What Is Managed IT Services?
Managed IT services is the practice of outsourcing IT operation to an off-premise service provider that works as a contractor. This is a new trend for most organizations. In the arrangement, the third-party contractor, generally referred to as the Managed IT Service Provider (MSP), is saddled with the responsibility for the functionality of the IT service and equipment. The customer (a business of any organization) pays a monthly fee for receipt of the service. The MSP will manage, monitor, and resolve problems for selected IT systems and functions, allowing the business owner/manager to focus on core business processes.
What Does Managed IT Service Include?
Ideally, Managed IT service is tailored to meet the needs of the client. Depending on the plan you choose, it may include:
- Online and virtual support
- Improved quality of service to prevent IT failures and work downtime
- Remote monitoring and maintenance of IT system
- Protection from computer viruses, malware, and intrusions
- Monitoring and management of application patches and upgrades
- Disaster recovery and business continuity services
- Compliance support for industry and government regulations
- Mobile device management to minimize risk of losing confidential data
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) strategies to protect your organization from liability
- Access to Help Desk Service at all times.
What Are The Benefits Of Using Outsourced Managed IT Service Provider?
The major benefits of using outsourced managed IT service include:
- Time to focus on core business processes
- Cost-effective solution
- Having trained, experienced, and certified IT experts working for you
- Having a team of experienced IT experts working for your organization
- Fast implementation of new technology
- Improved vendor management
- Reduce risk relating to security and compliance issues
How Will My Business Benefit From Managed IT Service In Las Vegas?
For your business, there is a number of benefits Managed IT Service in Las Vegas can offer. Some of the commonest ones include:
- Cost reduction for the IT needs of the business which can translate to increase in profitability
- A more focused staff that have no worry about IT issues
- Minimized downtime and significant productivity increase
- System centralization that can improve speed and accessibility for all staff regardless of their location
- High-level support on up-to-date tech at no additional cost or financial risk.
Contact Us Today!
Schedule an appointment with us today at Advantage IT Services to know more about our managed IT services in Las Vegas. Our services are affordable and reliable. Our expert IT engineers will be available to speak with you and discuss the options available to you. Our quality services are guaranteed to increase business productivity and reduce downtime.Managed IT Services Las Vegas
View Larger Map